Friday, October 16, 2015


I was refereed to this place by my step mom as she and a few people she knows frequent for special occasions

I was more than excited to try this place after getting so many reviews from people 


Here is a caipirinha, one of my favorite drinks lately... I event went as far as buying the special Rum just to make it at home... and guess what... the bottle is almost done... hahahaha



My Fiance ordered the frozen strawberry margarita which was surprisingly good and slightly creamy! 




To go with our dinner we ordered the champagne Sangria.. Oh boy am I mad I did not ask what champagne they used so that I could recreate this drink on my own!!!

It was beyond delicious and crisp... I will go back for happy hour and have my own pitcher and then ask!


FRIED CALAMARI
Served with tomato Sauce
$10.95

This is what you call well seasoned and fresh calamari... I've have really bad calamari in my day and boy was I glad this was not an epic fail !!!


Each entree comes with a choice of soup or salad, The soup had meat in it so we both got the salad


The table receives a plate of rice and chips with their order which is really nice. I loved the taste of that saffron rice on its own 

OMG was it good and flavorfull... Guilty please for me



PAN SEARED CHILEAN SEA BASS/LEMON CAPERS SAUCE/SHRIMP /SAUTEED SPINACH
$32.95

Let me start off by saying this dish simply melted in my mouth. It was well seasoned
Light
Fresh
To
Die 
FOR
I'm dreaming about it right now and honestly am thinking about going back there after this post!!



PAELLA MARINERA
Clams, Mussels, Shrimp and Scallops
in Saffron Rice
$20.95

Here's what my Fiance had and his dish was spectacular. They gave so much we thankfully had leftovers for the next day!

The lobster was an added bonus to the dish and I quite frankly and glad the waiter suggested it!






TRES LECHES

My mini birthday cake was good! I was already stuffed at this point but I was able to scarf down half of this and it was really good




Of all the reviews I had prior to coming here, I see why this place was recommended to me, and why I am recommending it to you! 

http://www.mesonmadrid.com/


Tagged: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Hours and Restaurant Deals © 2013 | Powered by Blogger | Blogger Template by DesignCart.org