Friday, October 30, 2015



Whole grilled Peruvian Calamari special

When I say this is the best calamari I ever had in my life please believe I am telling you the truth!

The marinate that this  beautiful piece had on it was beyond delicious I could not stop adding more and more onto my plate

I almost ordered another plate of this but we had dinner to devour so that help us back 

You must find and try this dish 


Pargo Rojo

MP

Fresh whole Brazilian Red Snapper grilled or fried to perfection served with yuca & sweet banana

I hate dried fried red snapper, This fish was still really juicy and packed with flavor! The fried clams were something unexpected and I swear I will have to get this groupon one more time!!!


Jalea Sin Ropas
23
Grilled fish & seafood sauteed with garlic & soy served with white rice & salsa criolla


This was hands down the most flavorful dish I ever had. The fish was nicely fried then covered with this most flavorful sauce and seafood I could ever imagine



Tres Leches

We devoured this and it was so damn worth it!!


Please what ever you do... Try Peruvian food and make sure you give this place a chance!!


http://www.saborperunj.com/menu.html




Tagged: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Hours and Restaurant Deals © 2013 | Powered by Blogger | Blogger Template by DesignCart.org