Thursday, October 1, 2015

Grilled octopus. 

The dipping sauce that came with this marinated grilled octopus was breath taking... I hate it when I get a dish and I want to cry because it's so DAMN good. I have never and will never have such a high standard to this type of dish in my life ever... This is a must Try!!!


Whole Fried Snapper with other seafood and veggies.

If you never had Peruvian food before, you are doing your self a GREAT disservice. I mean the portions, the flavors, the love that is put into any and every dish is Knock your socks off Delicious. 
This dish right here is a one person serving, but could easily feed two or three depending on what else you order. I mean OMG  I have no words... just go and visit this place immediately!!


You already know I'm going to say go try this Place... make sure to make a reservation and check what  day's they are open.



https://www.yelp.com/biz_photos/sabor-peru-restaurant-rutherford

Tagged: , , , , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Hours and Restaurant Deals © 2013 | Powered by Blogger | Blogger Template by DesignCart.org