Thursday, October 29, 2015

After Sharing 24 oysters with my friend, We decided we needed MOE food

So we got: 

EATS Mac & Cheese  15
Four Cheese Blend · Chopped Shrimp · Breadcrumb Crust

This Mac n Cheese is AMAZING I went home wanting more and wishing I had a chance to order on to go!!! The bits of shrimp were really good and the sauce/ cheese oMg ugh I want more now 






Ahi Tuna and Shrimp Ceviche  14​
Citrus Marinade · Fresh Tomato Salsa · House Fried Chips


I'm not a tuna fan... So I don't really have much to say about this besides the flavors were there and the chips were hand made!






Drink Pictures that didn't make to the blog post but were really good!:


Take Me Home Martini
Mango Nectar, Fresh Lime, Citron Vodka, Tequila​


Fresh Cucumber Martini
Fresh Cucumber Puree, Lemon Juice, Citron Vodka




I would recommend going here.. it's nice and small and very friendly

http://www.eatsonlex.com/#!dinner-menu/c1h6k







Tagged: , , , , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Hours and Restaurant Deals © 2013 | Powered by Blogger | Blogger Template by DesignCart.org