Friday, June 27, 2014

Happy Hour with the Booski!!! 

I've seen this [lace in passing but never knew how it would be like...

Happy hour consist of two for one Well drinks.. and it is imperative that they give you both at the same time... The drinks were pretty weak but what ever... it was cheap



My babe went with wine... Smart choice because the alcohol in there can't be tampered with!!! He liked it even though it was house wine... Does it matter? 


All the appetizers that will follow will only cost $5 a pop.. 


BCH Famous Thai Calamari Bowl*
Sweet Peppers, Peanuts, Cilantro, Lime, Sweet Chili Glaze
Here is the Calamari. We really enjoyed this dish. I mean it was flavorful, and different for an American bar. It had a lot of Asian inspired flavors which you could never really go wrong with. 


The wings.... the wings I would not really order again, just because the thought of spicy doesn't stick well with most people. They were not hot at all and for those who swear a little spice is much... they need to have at least try half of the dishes my mom makes!!!




Spinach & Artichoke Dip
Crispy Tortilla Chip
Spanish Artichoke dip...ummmmm yum yum yum. For only $5 this was all mines!!! Yes I ate every last chip and every square  inch of that dip was gone!! It had four cheeses which is not normal to most dips but it was delicious. I would go back for this again!!!


Fresh Mozzarella
Eggplant Caponata, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Aged Balsamic

This thing here.. Eh I could care less for. This was all for my boo. He enjoyed it I ... not so much. It was a mozzarella tomato bread concoction... It was blah to me at best...




Margarita Pizzette
Tomatoes, Mozzarella, Basil, Balsamic
The margarita pizza was amazing!! It had a drizzle of balsamic vinegar (very different) and small specs of basil. Each bite was really really good. All this carb over load... Surprise I'm not fat HAHAHAHA


Happy Hour ends at 7, which in most cases suck because of my commute from the city to these Long island spots. However, for the short time there we had a nice time. Live music, and great people at the bar. There are other spots in the area, and if I had to compare this to the other ones I've been to.. i'd say the extra half hour gives this place an edge...

P.S. We had a Irish car Bomb to help with lack of alcohol in the drinks... and the bartender hooked us up with a pretty decent shot!!

Till next time!!!



http://www.babyloncarriagehouse.com/

Tagged: , , , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Hours and Restaurant Deals © 2013 | Powered by Blogger | Blogger Template by DesignCart.org