Thursday, June 9, 2011

There was an awesome even for one of my friends. She was show casing her art and other artistic talents at this cafe. It was a group of us and of-course if there is food I am going to eat!

 It was happy hour at the time and the waiter suggested we try the Sangria. So I did... I was not to fond of it because I've had stronger Sangria's. I had to order another one and ask for a shot to feel as if I got my money's worth...

I was really disappointed in this pizza below. It was suppose to be a Shrimp Pizza but I swear there was only 3 little critters in that enormous pie. Aside from that the flavors were there but I was missing my shrimp.
 My friend had a chicken sandwich. the "bread" was actually creative -- it was plantains  smashed together and then fried I guess. It was really good. He couldn't finish it all so he took the rest home but was please with his dish
Not sure I would go back unless there was an event again and I was really hungry... The service kind of sucked as well. Took over 15 minuets to get someones attention every time I had an issue. I would let you guys be the judge of that.....

Tagged: , , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Hours and Restaurant Deals © 2013 | Powered by Blogger | Blogger Template by DesignCart.org