Friday, May 20, 2011

My first time at Smith and Wollensky was a good one. Above we have what my friend had which was a pan seared salmon due to his vegetarian diet. I had a few bites and I'd have to say it was pretty good regardless of the fact that it was a dish served with no sides :(
We ordered a side which was a side of hash browns. It was OK but needed salt and pepper. It was pretty pricey for a side...

Here we are. My steak had arrived last. And it was bigger than my head. I had a few bites and it was really buttery and savory. I was over whelmed with joy. It was the first steak I had out side of my moms cooking and even though I am used to a little Caribbean feel to my meat this was actually two thumbs up. I could no way in hell finish the whole thing so i decided to bring the rest home and make it onto something. Post will we added once I figure something to make.



Smith & Wollensky Restaurants

Tagged: , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Hours and Restaurant Deals © 2013 | Powered by Blogger | Blogger Template by DesignCart.org