Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Company Dinner!!!




Rabo de Lagosta (16oz) Grelhado
Grilled Lobster Tail (16oz)

This has got to be one of the freshest Lobster tails I've ever had in my life.

The Rice was delicious, the Clarified butter was amazing and the home fried potato chips were out of this world!!!

The veggies tasted like they came from a fresh garden, I mean common it was just an excellent dish






My co-workers ate all of the Meat that was passed around. I can't vouch for any of it but they looked good. The place got packed really quickly!

I would Highly recommend this place to any one for any occasion!!!

http://www.fernandessteakhouse.com/


Tagged: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Hours and Restaurant Deals © 2013 | Powered by Blogger | Blogger Template by DesignCart.org