Saturday, February 15, 2014

I love romance. It wakes up the soul and gives you a little something to look forward to everyday!!!

Valentine's day dinner was the beat dinner I've had in a long time. It was romantic, sweet and very delicious!! 

Here we have a seafood pasta. It had prawns and lobster in a light tomato sauce. This was my guys dinner and it was beyond delicious and fresh. Underneath all that was angel hair pasta. Cooked al dente just how we like it!!! A must try I must say. 



Here was my delicious pair of lobsters. I have no idea what they cooked it in or what sauce that was but boy, were these fat and juicy pieces of heaven!!! This picture does no justice for the colossal amount of meat the lobster had. 


Accompanying my beautiful tails, was their penne pasta in butter garlic sauce. Topped with some Parmesan cheese. Was I in heaven or what!!  What I'd do to get this dish again in a heart beat!! 



This place is great for families, a date night, or girls night out. I would definitely come here again (even though I've been here before)  for happy eating.  


http://www.absolutelymario.com/restaurant/


Tagged: , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Hours and Restaurant Deals © 2013 | Powered by Blogger | Blogger Template by DesignCart.org