Sunday, November 24, 2013



Living in Brooklyn, you pass a lot of places that you feel is a place to dine. 
With a view of the water and seconds from the highway who wouldn't want to try this place out.



Lobster pasta. This was an okay dish not the best lobster pasta dish I've had. It needed a little bit more of something, but it was edible. I shared it with my bf and he too thought it was missing something.  

I rarely eat crab legs and today I had an amazing time doing just that! They were inexpensive crab legs and the clarified butter was delicious!!!


My overall rating for this place is mixed. I was disappointed that the crab cakes were imitation crab. The seafood pasta wasn't the greatest, nor was the lobster pasta. However, I will give them another try!



Tagged: , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Hours and Restaurant Deals © 2013 | Powered by Blogger | Blogger Template by DesignCart.org