Sunday, April 1, 2012

Nothing is more precious then cooking at home for your family. I was bored on Saturday and decided to make pizza (I was also hungry). 

Below is the store bough pizza dough, sauce that I made with fresh tomatoes, basil, oregano, thyme, parsley, sea salt, black pepper and a little bit of adobe. Now that was a small twist I came up with and I will explain why later. 

I sprinkled Parmesan cheese and placed it in the oven for 20 minuets 
 I took the pizza out to add my chicken that I had left over from the night before. It was a little spicy but not overwhelming. The reason for a little adobe in the sauce was to help balance the kick in the chicken. I thought it was a good idea. I added it and put the pizza back into the oven
 For added cheese I sliced fresh mozzarella cheese on top and placed the pie in the broiler for 5 minuets.
 It took about an hour to complete this pizza but It was worth it.
Every one loved the pizza and i wish I made a bigger pie. It was only 12 inches and we all got a big slice and were still hungry lol.

It was a great experience and i loved it. Till next time happy eating :) !

Tagged: , ,

1 comment:

  1. Pizza looks good enough for Mario and Luigi, LOL
    Crust look fluffy, looks good for new try
    But know you used the chef skills

    ReplyDelete

Happy Hours and Restaurant Deals © 2013 | Powered by Blogger | Blogger Template by DesignCart.org