Saturday, April 14, 2012


After a long game that my friends played we visited a place in Williams burg Brooklyn.

Sorry I forgot the name of the place but I will go back and change the title of this post.


This was the pork dumplings and they were so good. I love dumplings in general but the sauce had a weird tang that was different.




My friend had the spicy Thai shrimp dish and it was pretty good. But not that spicy to me. I thought it could actually use more spices. I wasn't too impressed.








I had what I always get from any Thai place, Green chicken curry. It was your average curry but pretty good. I think I would have been fine with a few more orders of the dumplings.


Here we have the amazing Sweet Ice tea. I was a little on the fence because it was orange but it was Amazing. I love Asian teas they are the best. You have to try it when ever you go to an Asian restaurant




Till Next time :) 


Tagged: , , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Hours and Restaurant Deals © 2013 | Powered by Blogger | Blogger Template by DesignCart.org