Monday, May 20, 2013

Has to be Thai sensation in these streets!!!



Default appetizer with salad and chicken dumplings. It was delicious as well as free! 

These Calamari were so good. The batter was light and airy. The sauce was sweet, spicy and tangy. I wanted more once the dish was completed but I had my entree coming asos I wasn't greedy. 





Shrimp red curry
My friend ordered this. He liked it a lot. I had a bit and thought It was a not too spicy. 


Got the green chicken curry with some kick to it. My to go to dish by default is green curry chicken, this one was different from what I was used to. It was spicy ans just what the doctor ordered. It was a healthy serving for lunch. If I wasn't a Pig I'd have some for dinner. 

I recommend this place! If it weren't so far I'd go here if Qi were too full. Oh well. Till next time! 






Tagged: , , , , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Hours and Restaurant Deals © 2013 | Powered by Blogger | Blogger Template by DesignCart.org