Monday, February 10, 2014

I love to try new things for lunch. However, this lunch was a bit too expensive for my experimenting habit. 

The mac and cheese sounded a little better than it taste. After a while you get tires of eating it. I would Share this dish rather than request to eat it all alone! 


The tacos were really good. For the price I would only get them if I needed a snack that would be healthier then most options in that general area. This was a chicken taco. I loved the flavors and the freshness of the salsa on top. You could tell that they marinated the chicken for a while to develop those deep flavors. I would most likely get this one again.


This here was their fish taco. I was a little disappointed that they didn't mention which fish it was. I guess between whiting or tilapia. Either way, it was okay, not the greatest fish taco I've had. The fish was a bit salty and the salsa had no right being on that taco. I would have put some radishes and cilantro or something instead. I wouldn't get this one again.


Any who, I would come back for a quick snack, not so much for a lunch or anything like that. 

http://www.schnippers.com/8th-41st/

Tagged: , , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Hours and Restaurant Deals © 2013 | Powered by Blogger | Blogger Template by DesignCart.org