Thursday, November 15, 2012

Let's talk about awesome random lunch. I was craving Salmon for a week and googled the closest Japanese inspired place. I stumbled upon this place and fell in love with the menu and prices. Below we have the reason why!


This green tea is so fresh and refreshing that I was shocked it was complementary to any dish you ordered. I ate at the bar, but i could have grabbed any seat that I wanted. The decor and atmosphere was a combination of goth meets modern art.


Here we have the reason why I fell in love with the place. I ordered a bento box like always. In midtown $10 could get you so far... But this beauty was $12 and do you see the size of my plate; let along the size of the salmon. Everything was fresh and appetizing. I almost  felt bad that I wanted to take it out instead of eating it there. Glad I stayed and made a friend at the bar.

 



After eating I fell in a food coma; something I never fall into, let alone feel full after a meal. I told everyone at the office and showed them the pictures. Of course they were shocked I found such a Gem. They were also shocked that i was full!

I highly recommend this place to anyone. The other dishes I saw leave the kitchen looked just as good as my lunch. I would definitely come here once a week just to tickle my fancy. Oh and P.S. I will try their Happy hour!!!!






Tagged: , , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Hours and Restaurant Deals © 2013 | Powered by Blogger | Blogger Template by DesignCart.org