Saturday, September 29, 2012

Hello friends. My appetite for always resorts into me wanting more food. Well ladies and gentlemen.. in the case of man verses food.. Food won!!! 
 I was In shock that for $24.99 all you can eat Breakfast/Lunch and unlimited drinks until 3:30. I died and went to heaven that day. No joke.
Everything tasted so good. Nothing was short on flavor./

I can't describe what I had due to the fact that I was in a food coma for the whole day. But I believe the pictures are self explanatory   
 I swear I had this plate at least twice that day. That stuffed ravioli was DA BOMB!!!!!
 My dessert was light. I forgot to take a picture of the Canollis. They were bite size heaven in your mouth!!



I stuck to Bellini because it's the real thing. I had about 7 of these in 2 hours. Yes my liver was crying due to the fact that I had been inebriated the night before. 


I highly recommend going here with the family or with friends. With prices like that you can't find else where!!!!

Tagged: , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Hours and Restaurant Deals © 2013 | Powered by Blogger | Blogger Template by DesignCart.org