Thursday, June 5, 2014

OXTAIL


I find it interesting that i go to this place quiet often for lunch have have never posted a thing about them... until today!!!!

I really like this Cuban place... I just wish It was a bit more affordable for others during lunch time.....


TENDER CHUNKS OF OXTAIL BRAISED IN A RED WINE SAUCE
Sweet Plantains and Yellow Rice on the side 
This dish here is my go to dish... I'm sorry... if I get a chance to try something else... I will still order this because of how tender and flavorful this dish is... I mean come on... Oxtail braised on red wine... did you read that description... It was a match made in heaven if you ask me. 

The sweet plantains are never a disappointment. The rice is seasoned well... but the oxtail my friends... 

it just has me hypnotized.....

YUCA FRITA



FRIED YUCA FINGERS WITH MOJO GARLIC SAUCE
Before i get into the Yucca Fingers... I know you see the drink there... That's their passion fruit mojito. yes it is freshly made passion fruit juice and I would not be having it if it weren't any good!!! If you stop by there even just for happy hour... that drink is a must try...


Now onto the Yuca fries. They are nice with or with out the garlic sauce...  I usually can't finish them all in one sitting so I snack on them at my desk.. and they are still tasty when room temp or cold!!!



SALMON A LA PARRILLA

GRILLED FILET OF SALMON with Sweet Plantains, and Yellow Rice 

My cousin got this dish... I tried the piece of salmon and went to heaven with it. It was nice and light. I would love to try and order it one day if I can just get over the fact that their oxtail is irresistible!!!!  



So the verdict... YES I recommend this Place... Yes I think everyone will love Eating here... And most of all... I fell they should cut the prices for some of their dishes just so they's have a larger lunch crowd... 


But until then my friends!!!



http://havanany.com/



Tagged: , , , , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Hours and Restaurant Deals © 2013 | Powered by Blogger | Blogger Template by DesignCart.org