Saturday, June 22, 2013


Oh how I love good Mexican food!!!

 We were celebrating my brothers graduation from High school. I was in charge of finding a place that he would enjoy! 

We ordered a pitcher of Peach Sangria and it was really good. The fruit had all the liquor of course. My brother enjoyed it but he was taking a bit too long to finish a cup while I was on my third....
 


Now for the food!

My sister ordered the chicken Quesadilla because she's not a big fan on Latin food and thought it  was safe. She wasn't really feeling it. So of course I can't let food go to waste!!! so i took some and devoured it while I waited on my order to arrive!

Table side guacamole was the bomb.com

To be able to convince non-avocado eaters to try this was hard...what wasn't hard was for them to actually enjoy the dang thing!!!! It was seasoned nicely and a bit spicy. I enjoyed it and kept scraping the bowl for the rest to come out!

  


My niece had the chicken finger. I don't know a 4 year old that would call those big pieces of chicken fingers.... But they were exceptionaly flavored and really good

  

My Brother ordered the chicken mole. Which sounded really good. I wasn't really too interested with it and neither was he. I guess it's more of an acquired taste than anything. He ate it all though ..


  

My dad had the steak salad because there was nothing on the brunch menu that tickled his fancy! When it arrived he was more than disappointed. The steak was a bit chewy and chard a bit too much. I had to agree with him. He didn't want to return it so he just ate the salad. 


My Mom got the chicken version of the salad and she was okay with it. not happy just okay to have something to eat after a long graduation ceremony. 

  

Now for my dish that I actually really enjoyed. you can't go wrong with ordering a regular chicken enchilada
with green sauce. I shared very small sections of my dish with my BF and brother only because they weren't feeling their dishes so much.


Let them eat cake! they said . yes let us eat cake!!! The trese leche was dabomb.com. It was so decadent that I at first didn't want to share the awesomeness of the desert, but it's a pretty big desert so i said what the heck...you can have a small morsel! Everyone thought it was really good, but unfortunately we ordered one!


 



last but not least! My brother got the best desert that's not on the menu! That's right! In addition to the desert menu there was the mango cheese cake. Why didn't I just order that?????? Luckily my brother wasn't like me and shared most of it as soon as he got it. I will be coming back for this cake again!




 What I liked about this place was the great customer service and honestly good food in my opinion. If you asked my parents and siblings they'd give a completely different review. Would I go again yes...with out them of course. They also offer reward cards...who doesn't like eating with a discount? Certainly not me!! 
So if your in the Farmingdale area in long island and you have a feel for Mexican done right ... I'd def recommend this place!




Tagged: , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Hours and Restaurant Deals © 2013 | Powered by Blogger | Blogger Template by DesignCart.org