Friday, May 31, 2013



Disappointing guacamole! The bowl looks full... but it was full of chips on the bottom and a little bit of guac on top! What a scam!!!! On the side were some onion rings that were pretty decent.


Grilled salmon
I love salmon, and when ever I can sneak in a little bit of seafood in my life a week I will. I had to get it, and I was glad I did. The  asparagus was delicious and the pesto orzo was divine. Oh yea and the salmon was really rich and decadent with the fruit puree on the bottom. It was a pleasant lunch!
  

Wood grilled chicken
 One of the girls had this and I couldn't resit asking for another bite!!!

  

Money maker flan. The best flan I ever had! 
 I cried every 5 minuets for another bite of heaven for the rest of the trip. I was actually really close to sneaking out of my hotel room and hauling a cab just for a piece of this (true story bro)

  

If your in Vegas, please visit this place and ship me a few flans while your at it!

Diabloslasvegas.com

Tagged: , , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Hours and Restaurant Deals © 2013 | Powered by Blogger | Blogger Template by DesignCart.org