Thursday, February 20, 2014

Happy hours are usually a girls best friend. Stumbling upon a hole in the wall that has an awesome happy hour is a double win!!   

After shopping, girls just have to eat, especially after a long week of BS at work. Here's our awesome experience at Market.

The pictures are not in any order so here we go! Below we have what we waited for maybe 40 Minutes (not exaggerating) for after our appetizers. The crab cake was good. It wasn't as lumpy as described in the menu, however, the aoli that accompanied it was everything to the dish!! It kind of made up for my missing lumps. I think I'd wait for that one again. 



Pomme Frites (french fries) were pretty good. They were. A part of their happy hour menu. The seasoning was spot on. I mean who doesn't like fries?


The chicken bites were good. It was a cross between a healthy grilled chicken that was fried. Not aide I made that sound right but it was good. Guess what it was paired with!!! That awesome aoli sauce the crab cake had!!!  It made a world of a difference! Oh yea 

Here's another look at the chicken!


Apple cider mojito, why didn't I order you!! Is what I was screaming as I wrote this post. The two other girls got that and I tries it and fell off my chair. That was a tasteful master piece. Not too sweet not too tart. A great drink!


What I did get was this gimlet of some sort. Basically the strongest drink on their happy hour menu. Yea I was sipping on that cocktail for a while. Can't remember everything in there but I do remember some type of Berry floating on the bottom. Kind of like a mint julep but fruity. 



This place was really cute. A must place to try!! 

http://www.marketcafenyc.com

Tagged: , , , , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Hours and Restaurant Deals © 2013 | Powered by Blogger | Blogger Template by DesignCart.org