Friday, May 9, 2014

Sometimes looks may really be deceiving. unfortunately, I suffered this quote twice with the two dishes below. 

Doesn't this steak look out of this world? Well it was more like out of the trash.... It was well done, and I could not return it because we were at a wedding and everyone was running a muck. The stick says medium but it was cooked until it couldn't be cooked any more. Highly upset about this one.... The potatoes needed love and the greens on the plate needed Jesus...



The mother of all Fuck ups is here.

The Salmon needed the most help. I kid you not... it tasted like it had freezer burn. SERIOUSLY!!! This place is beautiful. Great service, and amazing drinks.... Why was their dinner not up to par? Thank god I stock up on the cocktail hour because this was unacceptable!!!


I wouldn't consider having my wedding reception here because of the amount of bad reviews we had that night... but on the bright side... there was a celebration at hand to be more than happy about! 

Tagged: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Hours and Restaurant Deals © 2013 | Powered by Blogger | Blogger Template by DesignCart.org