Thursday, May 8, 2014


Oh what an amazing Dinner this was!!! 

Please excuse the pictures in this post... I was more hungry than I was interested in getting pictures... 



These bread things here were amazing... I had no idea what they were called... but I kept stuffing my face with them! 

cheesebread


I loved how the men came with the meat and served you a sliver of what ever it was you wanted. A great way to try things and not have to be obligated to eat everything!

This was steak... Don't recall which kind but it was really good!


There was sausage and Wings Galore!!!




The sides they had kept coming at the table... I was really excited about the fried polenta and the sweet plantains... didn't care much about the mash potatoes.


http://www.fogodechao.com/

Tagged: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Hours and Restaurant Deals © 2013 | Powered by Blogger | Blogger Template by DesignCart.org