Sunday, October 19, 2014

Let's try this place out


Bubble Tea

This was really good... I had the Melon and then the Thai ice  tea one... I love tapioca


Thai Ice Tea

They're Thai Ice tea is amazing... I love tea that have depth in flavor




Spring Rolls

These were good, not over stuffed and crunchy! 




Chive Pancakes

I thought I wouldnt see these again any wherre... You just have to try them to understand what I mean... Just like Scallion pancakes are amazing... These are the bomb.com


Coconut Shrimp

I wish they gave a few more because we did share...but they were the Large shrimps and beautifully fries and drizzled with sauce  





Vegetable Panang Curry 

Their panang was pretty spicy... all the veggies I could ask for were in here

Veggie Fried Rice 

This was my BF's dish and it was cool


Muscle Appetizer 

This appetizer was a tease... If we didn't order entree's ... The appetizers here are really good

I would definitely recommend this place if you are available



http://thaitasteny.com/tss-dessert.html

Tagged: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Hours and Restaurant Deals © 2013 | Powered by Blogger | Blogger Template by DesignCart.org