Monday, September 3, 2012

The Theme in Miami is mainly South American cuisine. Most of the dishes we had were of Hispanic decent and boy were we happy with this one. 




Here We have Empanadas.. it's like a patty but Spanish styled. The crust was made with corn meal and you could taste the freshness.. this was not stored in the freezer people!!. The chicken was perfectly seasons and that green sauce will knock your socks off. Literally I can't stand heat so I skimmed the surface to avoid my tongue getting burnt off. But all in all it was decedent. 




Here we have My Juice again freshly made Passion Fruit with milk. OMG was it good. Not as great as the one I had at Goyo but Any shake made with fresh fruit is a win to me. 


This was a Colombian beer that was good. It reminded me of Malta for those of you who know what that taste like with an extra fizz to it. 



This Soup was smack your mother good. So good that even though It wasn't mines or my other friends we kept stealing spoonfuls and topping it off onto our rice mountains. It was a plantain based soup with everything but the kitchen sink in it. It was extremely savory and I was almost about to order a bowl for my self!!


This dish came with the soup listed above. Both those dishes didn't stand a chance with one of my friends in front of it. I had a piece of that steak and it was melt in your mouth good. The stew was prepared really well. 



Me and my one of my friends had this (Pollo a la Plancha) OMG the onions made the dish!. They were sauteed and caramelized and beneath was the huge slap of chicken breast. to go along we dipped our Yucca sticks into the soup just because there was no chance it wasn't getting attacked a few more times. This dish was enough to feed two people and have them both full. I can still taste those awesome onions in there!




I highly recommend going here. It was by luck we stopped into here and we couldn't have been more satisfied!!


http://www.laventanarestaurant.com/

Tagged: , , , , , , ,

1 comment:

  1. That soup looks good , i wonder how it tasted, ;) lol
    The soup didn't stand a chance at the table
    That was some good eating, they did throw the kitchen sink into that cooking.

    ReplyDelete

Happy Hours and Restaurant Deals © 2013 | Powered by Blogger | Blogger Template by DesignCart.org