Tuesday, April 8, 2014

This Lunch/ Dinner was amazing  I love love love food, wine, and celebrations. Thank god it was girls only, that helped with me pigging out and having fun with the ladies. 
For $45 a person, this prefixed lunch was to die for. (free resling to toast with!!)

pickled vegetables, meyer lemon aioli

I shared this crab cake with one of my cousins. We agreed to order one of each item on the menu to maximize our tasting pleasures of the prefix meal we were able to have. 

It was a real Lump crab cake, it was nice, light, airy and fresh. I wish we could have had two of these!!!



      spicy coconut sauce, yuzu-mustard sauce

What I ordered for my appetizer was this. It was beyond delicious. So mad I had only four pieces, and shared two!!! compared to the crab cake, I'd order this again....with the crab cake LOL

The Coconut sauce was delicious, the yuzu sauce I could have done without...

over all welly good dish


herb mayonnaise, crispy bacon, celery, waffle fries

I didn't order this, but the small amount that I did have was heavenly. it was a different kind of lobster roll. can't quite put my finger on it, but sans bacon, I would definitely order this on my next excursion!!!




spring onion, cherry tomato, blue foot mushrooms, saffron-borlotti

I ordered this dish and was somewhat satisfied. There was no problem with the Salmon, but if you were as hungry as I was with no breakfast, this was a tease compared to the lobster roll. I was not really into the beans on the bottom, but the sauce on the bottom was beyond delicious. If there were more starch added to the dish, I might have been more satisfied.....




pistachio biscotti

This was REALLY delicious. i had only one bite, but I snuck in another two or three because the brulee part was to die for!!! Nice and decadent... I need one now as I write this. 


    assorted flavors of the day

This is what I had to eat. Banana, vanilla, and chocolate gelato was delicious. Surprisingly enough, my most favorite was the banana. It tasted more true to it's name. I would def get this again!! 



Over all, this place was nice and sexy. For any occasion I'd recommend people to go. Next time I go, I would probably go with my  gut and order the lobster roll, and maybe other items on the menu.

Till next time!!!


http://www.bluewatergrillnyc.com/

Tagged: , , , , , ,

1 comment:

  1. Party definitely means good food and some relaxing time with dear ones. Bridal shower before my cousin's wedding was unique anyways. Decorations and most significant was the interior of the venues in Chicago booked online. Cup cakes were of amazing taste and quality. Liked the drinks and champagne also.

    ReplyDelete

Happy Hours and Restaurant Deals © 2013 | Powered by Blogger | Blogger Template by DesignCart.org