Sunday, June 23, 2013

I think Calamari is my new go to appetizer. it's like the beta test before I figure out if the entree will be good or not. I'm usually right and was happy that we ordered these. I love different types of aoli's and when a place does it right they deserve recognition! It was some type of herb lemon aoli that blew me out the water. I'd def have this again!


 


Now for the entree. Do you see the size of this thing? It's the size of two heads I swear. I love chicken Parmesan and they know what they are doing. The pasta was aldente as it  should have been and the sauce to pasta ratio was excellent. Need I say more?


 

My guys dish was the shrimp scampi with angel hair pasta. The shrimp were more like prawns. Nice healthy size creatures that were packed with flavor. Yes I'd
 order this when I venture back...

  
I never had peach cobbler before and i wondered why after my first bite. It was warm and chewy and crunchy and sweet and cold all at the same time. Now I'm not a huge fan of sweet treats but this is on the list of things I'd def eat again and again. 


In all honesty, I'm not a big chain restaurant eater, but this one I really recommend visiting!



www.grandluxcafe.com/

Tagged: , , , , , , ,

2 comments:

  1. This restaurant became my favorite after three allergy sufferers were able to eat well. They allowed substitutions, the staff was fantastic and the food was great.

    ReplyDelete

Happy Hours and Restaurant Deals © 2013 | Powered by Blogger | Blogger Template by DesignCart.org