Saturday, June 23, 2012

I went to a friends BBQ on a Saturday and boy was I in for a great time. Below we have a half eaten burger that was lucky to survive me taking a picture. Shortly after it was gone in under a minuet. What made this sandwich so great was the idead behind the ingredients. I will share:

It was fresh ground beef
grated shallots
grated garlic
grated pepper jack cheese
grated jalapeno 
dash of salt
dash of pepper
meat meets grill and eureka we have gold!!!
I added both American cheese and pepper jack cheese on top for the extra kick. 
What a SANDWICH 

                                       

I washed it down with this awesome beer. 

Happy eating everyone!!

Tagged: ,

1 comment:

Happy Hours and Restaurant Deals © 2013 | Powered by Blogger | Blogger Template by DesignCart.org