Friday, April 1, 2016



 Peach-Bourbon Glazed Scallops & Shrimp 37
skillet fried corn with bacon, asparagus, red grape tomatoes, roasted red peppers

instead of what it comes with, He substituted it for Mango Sticky Rice

This was my Hubby's Dinner, it was delicious but  small in size... He was finished with his dish before I could take 3 bites of mine!!!


Kim Chee Calamari 14.5 
lightly fried with crisp vegetables

This was cool... I expected it to be a bit more spicy....


Chilean Sea Bass 39
Cabell 9 
lobster, lump crab, lemon shallot butter

My dinner was amazeballs!!! Of course I shared with hubby, but man oh man... I did the blackened Sea Bass with the cabell topping!!




http://www.chart-house.com/locations/weehawken/

Tagged: , , , , , , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Hours and Restaurant Deals © 2013 | Powered by Blogger | Blogger Template by DesignCart.org