Saturday, June 30, 2012

Hey guy's I had an awesome deal at Red lobster and I'm ready to share what I had.

Below was a Ceasar salad. The best salad at any chain restaurant you can have. It wasn't unlimited but it was good.


I opted to try a soup that was not part of the deal for a lobster bisque. I was not ashamed of my choice. It was creamy and delightful just like the waitress that served me. :)  






Here we a Shrimp and scallop dish that was pretty good. I was not mad at this choice either. I had some left over for a snack when I got home. 





I did not take a picture of the desert because I had it to go. But I got the brownie with vanilla bean ice cream. I had the ice cream in the car because it was a bit hot outside. Later on that night I had the brownie warmed with a little bit of strawberries for supper. Not to shabby!!!!

Till then my treats. Keep eating!!!!













Tagged: , , , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Hours and Restaurant Deals © 2013 | Powered by Blogger | Blogger Template by DesignCart.org