Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Lunch with friends 

First appetizer was this pretty cool rock shrimp tempura. I really liked it, thought that it was a great way to start off the lunch. Not the best I've ever had... but it does taste pretty good. 


Rock Shrimp Tempura


Shrimp Veggie Roll

This was hinted to me that it was super good... Well in my opinion... it was okay... but I could have done with out it. I liked the rock shrimp better. 






Salmon Teriyaki Lunch Bento

My bento box was cool... I opted to get the veggie rice because the picture looked so good... I ended up eating all the rice, shumai, and ginger and a little bit of the salmon,,, The salmon was pretty bland and I could not really understand why I chose this dish..


I hear this place has a really good happy hour... I might try it one day and see how that works out... till then I am still on the fence about this place.



https://www.delivery.com/cities/nyc/categories/restaurant/asura-asian-bistro





Tagged: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Hours and Restaurant Deals © 2013 | Powered by Blogger | Blogger Template by DesignCart.org