Friday, June 15, 2012

I love eating with friends and making everyone happy. I stumbled upon this deal on Living social and though hey why not try another great spot in NYC. 

Below (sorry for the dark picture) we have the soup of the day. Which was A lentil soup. It smelled really good and she was quite satisfied. 

                                           

Here we have a Gnocchi dish that she ordered as well. I was able to sample a bit and it was really good.. Fresh Gnocchi fresh tomatoes just fresh everything. I was really impressed. 

                                           



Another one of my friend who came had a house salad. (Again sorry for the picture quality the wont happen again) It was pretty good as well not your typical house salad you would get from a restaurant.
                                             




We have the MAIN reason why I bought the Voucher and it was the Lobster Ravioli. Which I must say was excellent. It held up to my expectation only thing is I wanted more after finishing my plate. I'm a glutton for seafood. I would highly recommend this if your a seafood fanatic like myself.
                                             



My friend entree was this grilled chicken with amazing gravy and really darn good mash potatoes.(Best picture taken for the night) Of course I sampled it and I was happy that they were happy. All dishes were more than satisfying. 
                                            

I would recommend this place for a nice date night or a night out with the girls. They have a wonderful ambiance and a really warm and inviting host. If your in the East side go check it out! 




Tagged: , , , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Hours and Restaurant Deals © 2013 | Powered by Blogger | Blogger Template by DesignCart.org