Monday, June 2, 2014


I love exploring new places in the city! So when my cousin and I both found this place we just had to give it a try!


Hanger Steak Frites served with Cafe DE Paris Bearnaise 


This dish look better than it tasted. Unfortunately we were a bit disappointed. Maybe our issue was the service, or how long it took to get this dish. Not sure. okay... let me take it back... The steak was good... but I wouldn't venture out to this place again for  it. The sauce was tangy but it neither helped or hindered the steak on the plate. It needed a bit of salt if you asked me. The steak was tender but it needed a dash of something to help it. The fries were cool but nothing special 



I might go back on another day for lunch and try something else... but it wont be anytime soon... Maybe others will have had better experiences than I've had... Any way go check them out and see if you have a better experience. 


http://www.ltbarandgrill.com/

Tagged: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Hours and Restaurant Deals © 2013 | Powered by Blogger | Blogger Template by DesignCart.org