Wednesday, December 28, 2016

This was a free Appetizer compliments of the chef... Couldn't remember what it was exactly.. But it was nice.

Flambeed Tandoori Lobster

Lobster tail, coconut milk, white wine, garlic cooked in the tandoor, flambeed with Indian rum
This was my coupon Dinner choice! OMG was this the Best Lobster I ever had! It was grilled and seasoned to perfection. The rice was amazing and the extra sauce was divine!!!


Steamed Coconut Halibut 
Steamed in banana leaves, coconut, cilantro and sesame paste. Served with green pea pilaf.

This was my Fiance' dish and it was nice but nothing compared to my lobster... we both finished his dish and then indulged into the lobster together!

These are part of the complimentary appetizers that the chef sent. It was a fish ball of some sort and was really nice!

Burfee 
One of the most popular sweets in India - diamond shaped usually made from nuts and milk. Served with a coconut & vanilla flavored sauce

This was okay.......


I would highly recommend this place. I am counting the days until I go again!




https://www.dhoomnjny.com/food-menu/

Tagged: , , , , , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Hours and Restaurant Deals © 2013 | Powered by Blogger | Blogger Template by DesignCart.org