Thursday, March 15, 2012

I love good deals and when i saw a deal for 2 drinks, 1 appetizer and 2 entrees for only $16 bucks i had to purchase!!! Below we have a very and strong coconut mojito. The girl behind the bar was extra nice to me and a friend of mine because we got more drinks after.

 Below we have Flautas...it's like a rolled taco with meat and guacamole on the side. it was really good. After it was done I wanted more.
 Here we have my friends entree which was some type of chicken in a spicy sauce. I forgot the name but it was really good. It came with soft tortillas on the side.
 To go with both our entrees was a side of rice and beans. I love rice and beans especially if the rice has corn in it.
 My Entree below was an enchilada ( something I always get in green sauce) that was really spicy. FYI do not eat a spicy dish and turn to a mojito...it just adds to the pain lol!
In all I had a good time and the deal was great. I would go back with or with out the deal. Oh and happy hour was on while we were there! $5 drinks were the bomb.com!!!!!


www.ranchitodelagave.com

Tagged: , , , , , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Hours and Restaurant Deals © 2013 | Powered by Blogger | Blogger Template by DesignCart.org