Sunday, March 18, 2012

Out on the town with my date and we stumble upon this bar/restaurant. We were hungry and wanted to try something local. It was nearing 11:30pm and we didn't know if they'd still be serving food. But low and behold they were until 12am. We walked in and the people we awesome and very welcoming.


We both had drinks that I forgot to take pictures of but hey they were good. 

Below was my sandwich that consisted of turkey cheese and the house sauce. And when I say the sauce was so good I almost bit my finger forgetting I was nearing my last bite. It was well seasoned and melt in your mouth goodness. I wanted another burger but thought quickly that it was gluttony and I couldn't do that around the Lent season!

 Below my date had a regular cheese burger with the sauce as well and he too said it was succulent and divine. It went well with his beer as well.


I wish I took a picture of my drink because it was the waiters suggested drink and he suggested right. I was really happy we found this place.

We also had a side of sweet potato fries and that picture could not have been taken due to the fact it was gone as soon as it hit the table.


I would recommend going here for lunch, dinner, date, get together, or even to watch the game. It was a really good dinning experience and hope others feel the same as well!


http://two8twoburger.com/two8twoburger.com/Home.html

Tagged: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Hours and Restaurant Deals © 2013 | Powered by Blogger | Blogger Template by DesignCart.org