Thursday, April 14, 2011





Posted on


Have I not said how much I love to eat food! well I do and my most favorite thing to do is dine out and have a good time doing it. I also love to do it on a budget. Out with one of my good friends we decided to go to a local restaurant in Brooklyn. It’s call Piquant. We mainly went inside for the happy hour, mind you it was Saturday afternoon! The first picture below was one of a few drinks I had. It was a peach margarita frozen of-course with a splash of pineapple. My mouth was in heaven. No to mention the fact that it was only $4.50!!!

I had about three of those drinks. I could not have been happier. The second picture below was something I would surely not share with any one because it was just that good!. It was a garlic infused herb chicken roasted over white rice. It was so good I wanted another order but that would just have been gluttony.
I would definitely come here again for any occasion (happy hour or not). Everything was just perfect!

Tagged: , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Hours and Restaurant Deals © 2013 | Powered by Blogger | Blogger Template by DesignCart.org