Thursday, December 18, 2014

Curry galore!!!! 




I've never been here but have heard countless things about this place that is sure to please you as it did me. 
Here is the flyer that lured me to inviting my good friends for a dinner here!!!

How could you go wrong with $5 apps at happy hour!!!! You just cant...


The items we share not pictured because we were too hungry to care was the 
- Vegetable Spring Rolls
- Steamed Dumplings
- Fire Cracker Shrimp
- Fried Chicken

Some were eaten by me but not all.....




Vegetable Massaman Curry $20

Potato, Long Beans & Tofu

This was super good!!! I asked for more... the surprising kick was that it had pineapples in the dish that gave a twist to any curry dish I ever indulged into. 







Seared Tilapia In Red Curry $23

Pineapple, Tomatoes, Red Grapes, Thai Basil

This was one of my friends dishes. I had a bite and thought it was really flavorful. I liked it and so did she!!!  can't really critique much on it though. 





Plantain Kofta Curry $20

Green Plantain & Homemade Paneer Dumplings,
Creamy Onion & Almond Curry

This was my dish... OMG was this good. So good I got full saved it and had it for breakfast the next day... OH yes I DID do THAT. Curry sweet plantains is unheard of but they did it here with finesse, I mean flavor town all day!!!!


I have to go back to this place and try other dishes. Indian is one of my to go to cuisines and have yet to be disappointed.... Till next time!!!

http://www.prannarestaurant.com/menus/happy-hour/



Tagged: , , , , , , , ,

1 comment:

  1. So delicious food!! The venue is also very nice. You know last week my friends and I went to best happy hour nyc venue. The food there was outstanding. It was the perfect girl’s getaway weekend!!

    ReplyDelete

Happy Hours and Restaurant Deals © 2013 | Powered by Blogger | Blogger Template by DesignCart.org