Friday, November 7, 2014


Creamy Shrimp Pasta linguini...

This Dish was requested by both my niece and sister who didn't really want to partake in the free buffet that was going on this Friday evening. When it came out my niece immediately said eww green... Then she tasted it and was like oh yummy this is so good. 

I Tried it and was really amazed at how rich in flavor it was. Unfortunately there was a hair in the mix.... Then we got the manager to bring out a new one... which unbelievably tasted better than the first one! Go figure...



Truffle Mac & Cheese

By far... the best mac and cheese I ever had with truffle in it! Everyone at the table wanted some! I was like No no no no no!!! But the I gave in and let everyone same a bit... I will def get this one again when I have a chance!


Lobster Ravioli 

Now for the Restaurant week part of the meal! This was the entree... the Appetizer didn't make the shot because it was gone before it hit the table... We had Thai Calamari which is really good and it's only 5 bucks on the Happy hour menu. 

The lobster ravioli's were like little pillows of happiness. My BF and I share this meal because I didn't want anything else on the menu...Boy did we want to get another bowl!!



Pumpkin Bread Pudding

I'm not a fan of bread pudding... so my review might be biased... but my niece who is so cute and smart tried it... and said " oh that taste like pumpkin toast from school". I said yes that's exactly what it is... she and my bf enjoyed it... I had another cocktail...


I would totally recommend this place because I've invited countless amount of friends for a round or two of drink here on Fridays. If your in town I would def check this place out!!



www.babyloncarriagehouse.com

Tagged: , , , , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Hours and Restaurant Deals © 2013 | Powered by Blogger | Blogger Template by DesignCart.org