Friday, February 22, 2013


I live out in Long island, and I'm not far from blue lagoon. i pass by it all the time. Then I got a restaurant.com coupon and decided what the heck..let's stop by. 

Let's talk about Calamari. I never had Calamari like this. Fried to perfection, then  lightly dressed in a Szechuan sauce.... Holy mother of god was I debating on ordering another one!!!.
This dish can be shared or if your greedy (like me) it can pretty much fill you up with a glass of water and wine. You can also get this for only $5 during their happy hour 3-7 week days (I'm just saying)
 

Another smack your mama dish was the crab cakes. Real crab danced on my tongue and I marinated it with the orange- coconut spicy sauce on the side. Again another great dish on the menu available for happy hour prices. I highly recommend getting both!!!!

 Here was a shared dish between my date and I. I'm not sure if the previous pictures justified the portion sizes but they were pretty hefty! Here we have the divers medley. Stuffed clams, scallops, huge prawns, seasoned vegetables, rice pilaf and a fillet of tilapia. I honestly wouldn't be able to eat all that by my self ladies and gentle man!  It was really light and refreshing and good. (not an item on happy hour but great if your really hungry)  
I truly recommend coming here after work or on the weekend to take a load off. The staff is pretty cool and the decor is really refreshing!!

Tagged: , , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Hours and Restaurant Deals © 2013 | Powered by Blogger | Blogger Template by DesignCart.org