Monday, February 11, 2013

Talk about at first you do success!!! 
So I was really anticipating making tikki Masala at home. I bought all the ingredients to make it in my slow cooker. I followed the directions as much as possible. Yet of course putting my own spin onto it. I then thought what goes great with tikki than naan. So I looked up a homemade recipe for that as well.
Everyone enjoyed it. Although I was a bit impatient with both the naan and the Masala. I couldn't have enjoyed it any more than when I finally waited for it to cool down and take a few bites.
I suggest looking for these recipes according to your convenience and try it. Its fool proof and darn right awesome.  Till next time keep eating!!!!!

Tagged: , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Hours and Restaurant Deals © 2013 | Powered by Blogger | Blogger Template by DesignCart.org