Tuesday, February 26, 2013


What can I say, I'm a repeat offender! I love this place so much that it has made more appearance on my blog than me! 
 This was the Blood orange Saveur, and gosh was it good. my bartender in the background really hooked it up!
 
My cousin had the happy hour salad. I didn't try it but she said it was good. I recall her ordering this once before also. 
This was a Apricot and Gin signature. I loved the balance of bitter and sweet in this drink. I hate sweet drinks and this one was a winner in my book! 

Now for the food. The calamari was fried lightly, and that sauce it's pared with was divine! I can't say that a bout most calamari's I've had but it was really really good! 

Our triage  of drinks included Rhum pumpkin creole, Cosmo my way, and the blood orange saveur 
These were the fish and chips. Boy were they fresh and awesome. I loved the the tartar sauce it came with also, and believe me I hate tartar sauce from any where, so that says a lot! 

I kid you not, you better bring your butt down there after you read this post!

Tagged: , , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Hours and Restaurant Deals © 2013 | Powered by Blogger | Blogger Template by DesignCart.org