Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Now IF you know me by now, you know that I love to find new drinks and anything that follows drinks would be my # love which is food. 

Here we have the famous Hurricane! Dark rum, light rum, orange and pineapple juice with a splash of grenadine. Yes I made this at home after (don't judge me ha-ha) This is a great drink by all means, anyone who has different drink choices all love this mean bad ass drink here!

 

Mint Julep I suppose, could be considered the sister drink to a Manhattan ( my #1 favorite drink) but here, they make it just as strong as a Manhattan. I swear mixing drinks is my guilty pleasure but under and hour and those knocked down called for some food!

Now I was super happy we decided to go on a Wednesday. Why, because chef specials rock and anyone who thinks other wise is out of their mind. 
Here we have fish kabobs that were really tasty and different. split this dish amongst two people and hell yea we wanted something else to eat.   
The king of all king crab bruschetta has arrived, and boy was this a moneymaker. After this plate, I think my and my BF ordered another 4 or 5 orders just because it was extremely addictive and they were only $5. Yes you read right... and the lump of crab was not skimpy on each order.






www.bourbonny.com/

Tagged: , , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Hours and Restaurant Deals © 2013 | Powered by Blogger | Blogger Template by DesignCart.org