Thursday, August 15, 2013

I love seafood as well as happy hour (who doesn't) !

I checked in with foursquare and instantly got this beer

Instead of having the restaurant deal we opted for happy hour. All appetizers are half off and they have a lot of great options! 


Buffalo shrimp. Omg. We saw these girls eating this and we instantly asked to get am order. It was totally worth a try.


Baked clams were so delicious. I got my cousin who doesn't like or better yet, never had clams tried it, and guess what .... she loved it!!  I like making people like what they never had! 

This is a snip of their menu! Do you see the amazing amount of food at our disposal. I mean it's criminal for all those items to be on happy hour. Let alone be so damn good! 

The king of all king items on the menu of course is lobster. Lobster rolls for $6. Get the bleep out of here. This order was seriously just $6. I mean can you tell I was hungry before snapping a photo? I was more than satisfied with this dish. Almost ordered another round. But we continued down the list of items on the menu 

I like Calamari because everyone makes it. I like that it's usually readily available at most cuisines, what I like most about it is that most places have their own spin on it. This was lightly battered and the sauce had a mice tang to it. Amazing! 


Surprisingly enough the lobster roll wasn't my favorite dish of the night. No, it had to be these bad boys here! Crab cake sliders. I'm not usually a crab fan, but these sliders dis something to me. I wanted them all and I really didn't want to share. Nothing new when I like a dish, but believe me, these were so damn good I wanted another order dammit and I regret not getting it :(

Last but not the least item was the lobster mac and cheese. What can I say .... it was good. But can we get back to the crab came sliders!!!! 


I will definitely come back here again. Maybe alone because I want it all, maybe with a friend. Who knows ? We'll see ....


http://www.citycrabnyc.com

Tagged: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Hours and Restaurant Deals © 2013 | Powered by Blogger | Blogger Template by DesignCart.org