Friday, May 3, 2013

Happy hour in Brooklyn!!!!!
The more I explore Brooklyn, the happier I am to find happy hour spots! I saw this place on Guy Fieri triple D and just had to give it a try!!!





Smoked wings are so darn good!!!! Corn on the cob with awesome aoli sauce. The wings were so good I had another order... not before you think I'm a greedy pig... I shared this with my date... I then got greedy and ordered another set of those bad boys!!!



Cheesy mac and cheese and of course some more corn!!!  I wanted another order of corn... but I was slowly getting full after that second order of wings... how dare I eat with my eye... but how dare I not?


Beef ribs are to die for, I couldn't possible finish this alone... So I asked for a little help from my friends and family at the table (who were also comatose) 


I highly suggest visiting this spot for some good BBQ food 











 

Tagged: , , , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Hours and Restaurant Deals © 2013 | Powered by Blogger | Blogger Template by DesignCart.org