Friday, November 8, 2013

When ever someone leaves a company for the greener grass one must celebrate big. At beer company that is what we did!!!


Not able to decide between what wing flavor to get we got two sauces to accompany the fried wings we had. And believe you me, the red one was killer. Spicy, tangy omg delicious!!!!


This pasta dish had me at hello. The first bit was so rich in flavor and seasonings that I cried. It was a lot of food but I loved that I got to share it with my bf. This is a must try! 



Now this crazy drink here was really good. Notice its on the bottom of my oat as opposed to the beginning! We had three each and these cocktails aren't for the weak!!! This is the central park cider. Nothing innocent about this drink! Packed with flavor and deliciousness!!! I highly recommend!!! 




Here's the drink menu for kicks! 



My drink was the Gotham gin. I had a few of these beauties. Omg was in heaven. The best beer cocktail I ever had. I cannot find this anywhere! I hate sweet drinks and this complimented every craving in a drink I look for! 







I highly recommend this place!!!! 

Tagged: , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Hours and Restaurant Deals © 2013 | Powered by Blogger | Blogger Template by DesignCart.org