Thursday, December 19, 2013

I love beer. No questions asked, I love food (we all know this) beer and food makes me a very happy camper!!!


So my cousin and I decided to have a quick impromptu happy hour. We went into a few places and the wait times were over 45 minutes and our stomachs didn't want to wait. I said lets go to beer authority.

We went to the dining area and were told wait time was 30-50 minutes and we were annoyed at that point. Luckily they had a downstairs bar. Found a couple that was leaving and etched our way to happiness.

There were a Number of items that I wanted to try, but we had to catch a train soon so we had to hurry. Our eyes locked on the crab cake and we knew we were going in for the gold. The bartender was really pushing how amazing the crab cake was. It took damn near 20 minutes to come out!!!


And boy was it worth it!!  We had no idea it came on a bed of guacamole!!!!  Two of my guilty pleasures on a plate. Oh my god!!

The crab cake had a really nice light and airy flavor. Full of lumpy crab and other goodness along with it. The guacamole was the icing on the cake!! Wish I had time to have another!!! 



I would definitely come back for more!! This place hasn't let me down in the past.


Til next time!!! 

Tagged: , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Hours and Restaurant Deals © 2013 | Powered by Blogger | Blogger Template by DesignCart.org