Sunday, December 1, 2013

I love brunch. I love not going to far for brunch as well!!

After a relaxing day on Saturday I wanted to do brunch on the island but not too far! We hit the jackpot!!!

Steak and eggs with home fries for my bf. I wish I ordered this. But hey he shared half of his steak with me. So I was a happy camper!!  The steak was well seasoned and juicy!  omg I wish I had some right now. You could use a butter knife (like I did) to cut into it and enjoy!! The home fries had Rosemary and peppers and really made you feel like a well thought out dish for Sunday brunch. Not to mention the foot ball games going on. 


My fish was the omelet, cooked just how I asked. The home fries made the dish whole. Damn I wish it were Sunday again!!!


Along with your meal cones blueberry corn bread and some bagels and butter. A lot of food!!!! 



Can't have brunch with out the booze!!! The bartenders did their job well!! I think me and My bf guzzled down 3 and a half bottles in 2 hours!!!  Best brunch ever!!!



They have other amazing items on their menu. As I've mentioned, it was foot ball Sunday, so a bunch of guys had wings. I just wanted one and guess what!!!  A guy sitting next to us at the bar was eating a stack of wings I asked how were they and he plopped a few on my plate!!!  Oh yea baby food makes me happy!!!! I Will definitely come back here again for sure! 


Until next time!!!  




www.bksweeneys.com/

Tagged: , , , , , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Hours and Restaurant Deals © 2013 | Powered by Blogger | Blogger Template by DesignCart.org