Wednesday, April 16, 2014


This place is really a hidden gem. I can't understand why they changed their menu though. I was really excited to order another dish, but they blew my socks off when I tried the dish the waiter recommended. 

The website needs to update their current menu items, They are misleading with what they have and what they don't have. Below we have an amazing Black linguini pasta with snap peas and lobster, in a light cream sauce. When i tell you this was heavenly, I almost fell out my chair. This was lunch time, so the portion was more than enough, given the fact that I had their crab cake sliders as well. 

This dish was roughly under $22 and the amount of lobster you got in this dish undoubtedly fooled me. I thought the pricing for this dish should have been easily $30-40. That's how much lobster was in this dish. I was stuffed to capacity that when i got back to my desk I couldn't stay awake or speak properly. I was indeed in a food induced coma.



I would highly recommend coming here for lunch if you have a few extra bucks to spend, or even embark on a happy hour adventure there. the service is good, and the food is even better!!! Till next time.

http://thehudsonbond.com/


Tagged: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Hours and Restaurant Deals © 2013 | Powered by Blogger | Blogger Template by DesignCart.org