Monday, November 24, 2014

A good Lunch on a warm November Work day!

Here we have an interesting Thai ice tea...what makes it interesting you might ask? Well... I swear they made it with coconut milk instead of evaporated or canned milk! It had a nice silky taste to it and was by far the best Thai Ice tea I've ever had In a while... Time to whip out my tea at home and recreate this masterpiece!!! 



Crispy Spring Rolls
8
mixed vegetable spring rolls with plum sauce
This was really good,..... the Sauce had an acquired taste though, but still really good....what ever you've had before it's basically the same here!

The White Rice


Green curry ( gang-keow-wan)
green curry with eggplant, bell pepper, carrot and basil With Veggies!

I asked the waiter to add some ginger in this along with the veggies because I needed another layer of flavor... It came out like this and I was super happy!!!
I kid you not... I ate it all up minus the green beans and the mushrooms....




I would go back here for lunch... the only complaint is that the wait staff are hiding in the back... So you don't know if they want you there or not... Oh well Happy eating!!!

https://onethaichefnewyork.com

Tagged: , , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Hours and Restaurant Deals © 2013 | Powered by Blogger | Blogger Template by DesignCart.org