Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Wow What a great place to find and spot good food...and guess what! Complimentary WINE for an hour.... I'd say it's a gold Mine!


Here we have Truffle fries, they were okay...the aoli on the side was good, could have used a little bit more truffle though.


Buffalo Mozzarella
12
Sun dried tomatoes, basil, evoo
We really liked the pizza. Talk about a thin crust. We wish we ordered two of these because it was done within seconds.  This would have been a better option to double up on and not waste time on the next dish....


Thai Fried Shrimp
14
Sweet chili lime sauce
The Shrimp was cool... We didn't think that the price fit the dish.... It was well over priced and wasn't that much to share. Not sure if I I would get this again...



And the Complimentary Wine guys!!! Yes free wine from 5 pm-6 pm. They do a rotation of a red and a white during the week. Great way to Sample a new wine a week I'd say. Inside of a snazzy hotel, I bet the rooms are as amazing as the lobby is. I would Love to go back and just watch the fire place and a have a few wines along with it.



I would recommend this place and have people try their dishes. i', not sure how the Lunch is set up... I might go in on a pay day to see what my Dollar can get me.... Till next time... Stay snazzy!


www.niosrestaurant.com/

Tagged: , , , , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Hours and Restaurant Deals © 2013 | Powered by Blogger | Blogger Template by DesignCart.org